Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Some jokes

A baby born in the hospital weighed ten pounds.
The odd thing about him was his body weighed
five pounds and his balls weighed five pounds.

All the nurses and even the doctor didn't know
what to do with him.

Then, the chief surgeon walked in and said,
"Well it's obvious that you should put him
into a mental institution."'

'Why,'' asked the head nurse.

"Take a look at him," replied the chief surgeon,
He's obviously half nuts."




A guy had been feeling down for so long that he finally decided to seek the aid of a psychiatrist. He went to the shrink's office, laid on the couch, spilled his guts then waited for the profound wisdom of the psychiatrist to make him feel better.

The psychiatrist asked the man a few questions, took some notes, then sat thinking in silence for a few minutes with a puzzled look on his face.

Suddenly, the shrink looked up with an expression of delight and said, "Um, I think your problem is low self-esteem. It is very common among losers."

`````````

"The trouble is," said the entertainer to the psychiatrist, "that I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't tell jokes, I can't act, I can't play an instrument or juggle or do magic tricks or do anything!"
"Then why don't you give up show business?"
"I can't - I'm a star!"

````````````

A man walks into the psychiatrists office wearing nothing but Saran Wrap.

The doctor said, "I can clearly see you're nuts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home